Strong Academic Learning and Personal Development
Dubai Schools Inspection Bureau Report (DSIB)
DAA's most recent Dubai Schools Inspection Bureau (DSIB) inspection was in January 2016. For the sixth year DAA achieved the rating of Outstanding.The report stated that the school had many outstanding characteristics and that its key features were:
- The school was an inclusive and welcoming educational community, which enabled strong academic learning and personal development. The major factor for this was the inspired and innovative leadership that was determined to improve the school further;
- Leaders had created a KG programme that provided an excellent platform for children to develop academically and personally;
- The school had sustained high provision and performance in English, mathematics and science in all phases;
- There was a strong focus and a clear direction towards the development of skills, attitudes and approaches in learning that was essential for the complex life and work environments in the 21st century;
- All staff provided safe and nurturing environment in which students could explore their boundaries.
Read the most current KHDA report here.